My roommates from college....

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Hey guys, I got two of my friends from college to play SHC on gameranger, they just started playing the game a couple weeks, but they are learning fast.

If anyone wants to train them, that'll be great  :D

They aren't very good (not at expert level yet, of course) but they learn fast.

Their names are Sir Killalot and BINKY.   Sir Killalot is a bit better than BINKY since he's played a few weeks more.

Anyways, they are open to joining clans too.

Thanks,

HL
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: My roommates from college....

Dagepyn Kazmi
Someone told us, Killa's other account is Sir Killalot.
And if that's the truth,
Sir Killalot is dead. Cause you told us all about the car accident of Killa.

So, what's the truth...
Killa isn't Sir Killalot, or someone playing Sir Killalot's account ?

Re: My roommates from college....

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
LOL no, Sir Killalot is new to SHC.   {{DHK}}Killa is long gone.

The guy who said that said that because Sir Killalot jokingly made his name {{DHK}}Killa one day after I told him about {{DHK}}Killa.    (Sir Killalot is my roomate in college)

Ask GoC Hotsauce, GoC @l@n, and GoC V3n0m about Sir Killalot; he's played a few games with them to learn more about making higher pop/gold.   I try to train Sir Killalot sometimes, but I don't have much time, as you guys can see I don't get to play much these days.    If you want to train him a bit, you're welcome to try.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: My roommates from college....

Dagepyn Kazmi
Hmm. I'm not too expert player, HL.

Re: My roommates from college....

Dagepyn Kazmi
You're an old man, aren't you? How old r u?

Re: My roommates from college....

{{DHK}}HolyLord
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: My roommates from college....

Geralt z Rivii
Now GR is one big AKA
So I dont know if they are new players or they are next akas
"Nobody is perfect, I am Nobody"

"Gówno i kapusta zawsze idą w parze.Jedno napędza drugie.Perpetuum mobile."

SI VIS PACEM,PARA BELLUM

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

Re: My roommates from college....

Dagepyn Kazmi
Geralz....

What's your clan? I've not see your account on gr...

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

Re: My roommates from college....

MAX POWER
who can trust you now?  as you are writting from Hackett's account,  you  write about some "new  players" .  the same  shit as you are talking recent few months. only fools like 80% of gr players believe this your shit.

Re: My roommates from college....

Tbag
Sir Killalot and binksta sound very fimiliar from gsa times....

Re: My roommates from college....

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Nobody is asking you to trust me lol

and ya there were players in GSA called Sir Killalot and Binksta lol - these are new though, and its "BINKY" not Binksta.   If anyone wants, you can come on teamspeak or skype with us sometimes!
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: My roommates from college....

Dingo
that sounds really unfun and unappealing, and really gay... just like you