March 2v2 SHC Event...

((X2X))VIPER
Administrator
Hello...  www.SHcrusader.webs.com will be hosting a 2v2 Event on March 19th with the time yet to be determined.  The rules will be given the day of the event. (This is a 1 day event.) Be ready for all kinds of settings, gold levels, no rush times, etc. Look in the past events (on the website) and there you will see examples of rules and maps I have used before. I am still working on the map but it will be available as soon as it is done, hopefully in the next few days.  I have been very busy and wanted it done a week ago but I just couldn't get that done.  It will be available for download on the website.

Chow for now...

VIPER
SHC.jpg

www.SHcrusader.webs.com

VIPER.........

Re: March 2v2 SHC Event...

((X2X))VIPER
Administrator
sign up starts March 1st 2011 on the forums of my site.  Have your partner and your's GameRanger ID ready before you sign up.
SHC.jpg

www.SHcrusader.webs.com

VIPER.........

Re: March 2v2 SHC Event...