Makaveli

{DHK}Killa
I PRAY to hear from you Holy! I can't put how I feel into words.. haha. Perhaps listen to the song I'm alive by Disturbed in my name until we reconcile officially :p I remember when you showed me the double worker bug amongst many other tips and tricks.. If I recall correctly, I almost beat you in that high resource custom map I believe you made(triangles on sides?) I'm probably dreaming though ;) I at least was FIRST to trailblaze The Greatest Lord of Crusaders and first of very few enlightened ones haha, who gets to say that ay? (I'm Canadian) lol, I hope you're well and have found somewhere new to dump all that God's given talent you elitist jerk lol GET AT ME! I'll have it notify me WHEN you respond :}}

Re: Makaveli

{DHK}Killa
The more i'm thinking.. mind you, I was 12-14 years young based on your timeline.. I remember you saying you were 17 and being "damn.. he's mature" lol. All those times when you said "Just watch".. more specifically the one time you and Bart had me witness a match of legends. I always considered you 'better' win or lose.. you know it too haha. You gave me an EDGE in LIFE Holy.. I became a MASTER strategist in all facets of life, especially with human health(mental, physical) and behavior. Dare you to bluff me.. that excludes you, Obi Wan.. lol. JUST because i'm seeing a lot of drama.. let's make this clear, even myself would like to know who made my death claim? Under what aka/alias/moniker/WHATEVER lol.. it was bogus! The truth is, I had contracted mono and an undiagnosed virus that found refuge in my heart after a year maybe. This led to me being one of the youngest open heart surgery candidates ever, at least in Canada. My grandfather who passed(God bless) was one of maybe three people at the time to have had an open heart surgery and survive.. TWICE. Intimidating time for me. Want to know what's ironic? My real life friends thought I was literally dead too.. fucked, right? Came by more than a year after seeing me healthy. All that time alone? I just kept at the 'whetstone' and came to be... the real, natural, death defying die-hard.. Killa.

Re: Makaveli

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Holy shit is it really you? I'll send you an email...
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Makaveli

{DHK}Killa
It's really me.

Re: Makaveli

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
I sent you an email.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Makaveli

{F.U}Tw1n
Shit.., if that's you Killa then it's great that you're healthy. Couldn't be happier today. Take care both of you guys.

Re: Makaveli

{DHK}Killa
Thanks for the good vibrations brutha, If you want to reach out.. please do! I do really well with names and dates these days.. I don't think i'll fade to black this time.

Re: Makaveli

{F.U}Tw1n
Yeah for sure. I sent you my email so you can hit me up whenever. Not sure if you stay play some games or some PS4 but I occasionally fuck around on games.

Re: Makaveli

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
You knew Killa?
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Makaveli

{F.U}Tw1n

Not personally. Played a bit with him in some games back in the days.

On Jul 15, 2016 8:03 AM, "{{DHK}}HolyLord [via The Best Of Crusader]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
You knew Killa?
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

http://the-best-of-crusader.4467478.n2.nabble.com/Makaveli-tp7582878p7582896.html
To unsubscribe from Makaveli, click here.
NAML