Look how stupid lusenrad is

Szeky
http://img602.imageshack.us/img602/762/lusnoob.jpg

dont even talk to him , he is too stupid to tell u an "intelligent" sentence.

LOL

Re: Look how stupid lusenrad is

LOL
Yea Lusenrad is very idiot and i saw him real picture and he isnt "muscle boy"

Re: Look how stupid lusenrad is

Lusenrad
If I am stupid then you are retard. Look how stupid and dumb you are. Where is my account number? How can people know that I wrote that? Pathetic piece of shit. Break the bubble you live at once.

Re: Look how stupid lusenrad is

Szeky
only u can talk like this,dont need to prove it cuz all pplz beleive me :p

" I have nice muscles "
mwhahaha

Re: Look how stupid lusenrad is

Lusenrad
Poor kid. 1 vs 1 in your map, your rules and all people will know how noob and dumb you are. NOOB.

Re: Look how stupid lusenrad is

Dingo
Since your skill in SHC determines your intelligence, I'm a genius! yaaaaaaaaaaaay... Well I already knew that.