List of most complete players from 2012-2020 including best 2v2 teams and future contenders to the all time greatests

*KoRT*~Galahad
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
“Imagine what a lovely, quiet place the world would be if everyone had their throats slit.”

Re: List of most complete players from 2012-2020 including best 2v2 teams and future contenders to the all time greatests

~SW~ Maximiliano

If Legacy and Araneus are at 86 and Zo Skel at 89 how high my level should be?
They are just good players nothing more. I defeated them.

YuGod Samuraj who was in SW defeated ZO TIGER AND ZO GAZIK.

I also defeeated YuGoD Kupresanin 1v1 few years ago and him 2v1 vs some player
called darkmoon who was noobish.

There is no perfect list of the best players. There is a big generation gap between the players. Each list is only an opinion, not a fact that represents the real reality.

Re: List of most complete players from 2012-2020 including best 2v2 teams and future contenders to the all time greatests

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
about your "Suggestions of contenders to the all time greatests":

Arthur, Lancelot, Minor I can't judge, cuz i don't know.

Maly maybe, was good, but I don't think cheaters should be considered to make any best list.

Feanor absolutely not, I was beating that guy in 1v2, 1v3 and 1v4 on regular basics, even left him couple of times without kills in 1v1 no fire. You must be his big friend when you are suggesting him.

If there was a list of biggest contributors to shc community, Feanor would find his place in there.

I never had any beef with Feanor, I even liked the guy.
He is simply not a material for considering greatest of all time list.

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
I take this list to be a list of the greatest players from 2012 to present, relative to that time period. I think all those players probably were some of the best during that period, since the rest of us left. You guys have every right to make a list of the best players of your era. (but our best players were better than your best players and no matter what you do we'll always be better)

Re: List of most complete players from 2012-2020 including best 2v2 teams and future contenders to the all time greatests

The Notorious One
Hi All.

If i can suggest something.

In my opinion its necessary to add  to the all time greatests BRQ Oxapam-she did so many good things to the SHC community,learn so many people basic of the game,all time play with new players and find so many talents,she is great eco maker and very good sneaker and play all maps ect. Maybe she is not a top expert like other guys from the list in the field fight but need to remember she is one of the best woman player and good person to the others.I think Galahad can describe her much better than me and show all positive sites.

Im pretty sure HL can make one exception and appreciate her great contribution to development SHC community.