Lets bring it back.

-Rivaz-
Hello everyone, I'm on summer holidays these days, and what better to spend them while playing shc? if anyone still active add me up on gameranger id : 458654.

Peace. Looking forward to meet some old faces hopefully.
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: Lets bring it back.

=G$F=DeXT3R #real
I would like to but i would be absolute dog shit , i couldnt even figure out how to play shc when GSA finished.
DH

Re: Lets bring it back.

DH
I can't stop laughing at your words Riva. The best way to spend a holiday is to play SHC? LOLZ
1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.