Last game of (D-F)Dark hell vs ((W@W))Silent Assassin

((W@W))Silent Assassin

Re: Last game of (D-F)Dark hell vs ((W@W))Silent Assassin

Ninya
you owned a noob...so what?

Re: Last game of (D-F)Dark hell vs ((W@W))Silent Assassin

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
why u lie silentfroob,give me 20 mins and i can make ss (FAKE SS) lier!!!...i told u 100 times i am better then u suck as all waw players......Ninya "u owned noob"....For someone i am expert for someone i am noob and what ? U are total noob for HL ninya....u played this 1 or 2,3,4,5 years u are from game spy i am here 3 months on gr and u neeed so much time to own me....P.S Ninya:My name female :(

Re: Last game of (D-F)Dark hell vs ((W@W))Silent Assassin

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
and i dont want to waste time on talking here on forum with some idiots,geys like silentAssassin and ninya.....Talk what u want i dont care

Re: Last game of (D-F)Dark hell vs ((W@W))Silent Assassin

Szeky
lol stupid guys :))

Re: Last game of (D-F)Dark hell vs ((W@W))Silent Assassin

Dagepyn Kazmi
What I hate most of Darkhell is that it has poor oral

Re: Last game of (D-F)Dark hell vs ((W@W))Silent Assassin

????
Darkhell as a trainee in dhk i can beat u 1v1
[dhk] holyempire [t]
and u r a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig aka that everyone know it so dont say u r playing just 3 mounth u r playing 3 mounth in d-f i think u were in more than 10 clan so dont think u r so good in 3 mounth.
as a trainee i play 3 weeks in dhk so come play me

Re: Last game of (D-F)Dark hell vs ((W@W))Silent Assassin

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
lol shut up u can only suck my dick and u dont have chance 1v1 vs me,and u are motherfucker aka and pussy.....i am 3 months in df,i am not aka,and i was in kazax x war and df only....Lmao

Re: Last game of (D-F)Dark hell vs ((W@W))Silent Assassin

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
u wanted to rush me with 70 knights in no f only,lol i fastly made catas and kicked ur ass...and yes,u destroyed all ur weapons ins to get more  gold...Lol

Re: Last game of (D-F)Dark hell vs ((W@W))Silent Assassin

????
u wanted to rush me with 70 knights in no f only,lol i fastly made catas and kicked ur ass...and yes,u destroyed all ur weapons ins to get more  gold...Lol
Why u dont say what happend in end of game?
u must say it too that u quited in end of game .
u r best quitter anyway
if u change ur name from [D-F] DarkHell to [D-F] biggest quitter its better hahahahaha

Re: Last game of (D-F)Dark hell vs ((W@W))Silent Assassin

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
it is any joke? i didnt changed my name lol,pak  electrode was watcher and he left cuz game laged,and then i asked u for end game,no because of my losing,i didnt lost 1 soldier,i asked to end cuz i knew that game will crush...and then i didnt find my saves....u are noob to me who destroy eco to get more gold lol....they in dhk didnt learned u that u have to grow with ur eco not killing ur own eco...