"LUSENRAD IS A CHEATER"

Lusenrad
It seems that the favourite line from many people from game ranger is : "LUSENRAD IS A CHEATER".

Ok, this go for all of them:

"Your ignorance is my knowledge and my knowledge is the reason of your blindness"

Lord Lusenrad.

Re: "LUSENRAD IS A CHEATER"

Dingo
what the fuck, you made a whole thread dedicated to yourself? did you confuse yourself with somebody that was important?

Re: "LUSENRAD IS A CHEATER"

Lusenard
What a fucking pathetic lil' cokroach you are gay mexican.
Copying and pastinn from some source lil nub. ONCE A NOOB ALWAYS A NOOB!
Let's not reply anymore to this sad little topic anymore. For the sake of SHC lusenard, please don't
make anymore topics and embarass yourself. Keep your gay ideologies to yourself.
Thanks

Sincerely;
Erec the Great

Re: "LUSENRAD IS A CHEATER"

Lusenrad
Oh Erec, I think the only one that is embarassing himself is you. You tried to fake my nick and you did it wrong. pathetic. If you say that I copied from some other source, It's because this line overwhelmed your poor and tiny IQ. I don't need to copy shit from some other place or giving my account to another person because I can't beat my opponent. You are sad. And your IQ is nothing compared with mine.
By the way, we played 5 times and the score is 4 - 1 on my behalf. Erec noob >:)

Re: "LUSENRAD IS A CHEATER"

Erec
Haha if you say so princess. Everyone knows im x3 as you <3

Re: "LUSENRAD IS A CHEATER"

Lance
LOL @ LUSENRADD.

       ,, 1 ,,