Kunts.

Ferocious07
To all of you kunts who spend hours and hours writing here like it's gonna make a difference.

My sole question is , what do you have in mind while creating/endless threads/comments here at this forum. Nothing productive to do ?

Yes , this applies to you as well , you basement dweller.

Re: Kunts.

MAX POWER
I expected some people aren't hopeless so i try to make  a difference but i fail big time :|
Be happy that you always have something benificial to do :)

Re: Kunts.

Ferocious07
Cheers bruv.

Re: Kunts.

Nazir
This post was updated on .
'Ć’erocious - 255 posts' you contradict yourself :D and it's *cunt; which is a bit inappropriate in a place like this.
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: Kunts.

Moonwalker
Instead of talking to man in a mirror you write to us , yes I know you think I do the same but I'm currently  the best in moments of endless.

ain't nothing like being as funny as paki  .  .  .

'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'