Knights Record

*KoRT* Lancelot †FK†
This post was updated on .
Here you can publish your knights record made within 1 minute and 30 seconds of pt ending. (Just in case if you would like to test it yourself)

Settings are: 1vs1 Event map 05 made by Standard, 20pt, 3k gold, 50 game speed.

So here we go, that is a video of me making 658 knights online according to the requirements and breaking the record.
https://youtu.be/m1W-YsCk08c
“There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the long run the sword will always be conquered by the spirit.”

Re: Knights Record

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
I gotta say, I'm surprised you beat my 522 record.  This was the hardest record to achieve.  Good job.  I'll try again one day.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~