Is (x-con) Apokalips still noob at cats?

Is (x-con) Apokalips still noob at cats?

(LT-U)Lietuvis_tikras
well apokalips doesnt talk eng ,so he asked me to get some opinions about his game with cats . I think he is till noob at cats.

Re: Is (x-con) Apokalips still noob at cats?

TaTa_VlAd
oh yeah lietuvis u know apo is noob no only with cats!

Re: Is (x-con) Apokalips still noob at cats?

Apokalips
 you yourself noob so shut up

Re: Is (x-con) Apokalips still noob at cats?

*KoRT*~Artorius~{fair}*†*
I think who's the most noob with catapults of you - it's me, you're both much better than me playing with catapults, but we all learn, and it would be nice to win sometimes you if you are lucky ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB5ywf1VHOc