Is there more missions to do in shc?

Queen Tiina
I mean some self made missions somewhere in internet?
if someone have link, give to me :)
I'll string you up

Re: Is there more missions to do in shc?

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
I have one for you.
Contact me teleopathic.xD

Re: Is there more missions to do in shc?

Queen Tiina
and what is the adress to your brain?
I'll string you up

Re: Is there more missions to do in shc?

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
31,67mhz How do you dont know that we used it a lot

Re: Is there more missions to do in shc?

|•Nàruto•|
ya there is a mission queen tina sucking naruto lords cock

old discussion, but: krarilotus has created Christmas calendar missions. They are pretty challenging. Ask from him.. He is using name Krarilotus in GR.
I'll string you up

Re: Is there more missions to do in shc?

Queen Tiina
ops i answered to my self tsihihiii

But. I am twins in horoscope, thats why I answered to my.. hmm 2nd part about this missions question. Cuz my other person part asked for them. Not easy to be twins
I'll string you up