Is ((X2X))Shazzabog better than {GoC}M.Gen.Petakuty?

Is ((X2X))Shazzabog better than {GoC}M.Gen.Petakuty?

{{DHK}}LuIs7

GG

Re: Is ((X2X))Shazzabog better than {GoC}M.Gen.Petakuty?

{{DHK}}HolyLord
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~
No

Re: Is ((X2X))Shazzabog better than {GoC}M.Gen.Petakuty?

No
petakuty better

Re: Is ((X2X))Shazzabog better than {GoC}M.Gen.Petakuty?

{GoC}-Nidream
To me better that Peta and shazz is HotSauce aka Sesshoumaru.

             ++Generals of Crusades++

Re: Is ((X2X))Shazzabog better than {GoC}M.Gen.Petakuty?

{{DHK}}LuIs7
Hey, actually i can't really answer this question, for me they are both pretty good players with different skillz at different rules and situations but still awesome in battle.

GG

Re: Is ((X2X))Shazzabog better than {GoC}M.Gen.Petakuty?

peta
shazza is better then me about 5 points higher

Re: Is ((X2X))Shazzabog better than {GoC}M.Gen.Petakuty?

((X2X))VIPER
Administrator
I think pet is probly better 1v1. Shazz as a 2v2 partner might be better. But Shazz is definatly fatter and ugly.
SHC.jpg

www.SHcrusader.webs.com

VIPER.........