Is ((X2X))Masosz better than (LT-U)Lietuvis_tikras?

Is ((X2X))Masosz better than (LT-U)Lietuvis_tikras?

{{DHK}}LuIs7
This is a major doubt, we would like people to help us figure out whats the answer to this question since we have a Recent time best players rank. So what do you guys think?
In my opinion (LT-U)Lietuvis_tikras might have a slight advantage since he plays more games than ((X2X))Masosz but still the ((X2X)) player is known as a pretty good player and with great tactics, i haven't played either of them 1v1 in a while but i would like to do so, so i could see wich one of them has more skillz.
GG

GG