I will bring u all down to the level of my bitches

I will bring u all down to the level of my bitches

Fahad
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Get Schwifty.

Re: I will bring u all down to the level of my bitches

MAX POWER
Haha you're so sensitive little fag. grow up some skin around you so you won't get mad everytime. Once more seems Allah hasn't taught you anything.
Im not sure but i think  ferocious has suggested you to  kill yourself some time ago. He is smart and religious  so listen to him.

Re: I will bring u all down to the level of my bitches

Moonwalker
Getting mad goes nowhere.

We can accept Allah but we dont want because we are Christians.

You are nobody to tell us any truth.

I suggest you to leave this game If you cant handle it , looks like everyone is your enemy here.
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: I will bring u all down to the level of my bitches

[>D-F<]~Dingo
i beat jesus could kick muhammad's ass in a fight

Re: I will bring u all down to the level of my bitches

-Rivaz-
Why would they have a fight? Lol. Islam and Christianity or every religion is just like a branch of a very Huge Tree.
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: I will bring u all down to the level of my bitches

[>D-F<]~Dingo
well actually I am totally neutral and I don't support either one, but if they did fight, who would win?!

Re: I will bring u all down to the level of my bitches

MAX POWER
Well Jesus wouldn't attack, if he gets one hit he just turns other cheek

Re: I will bring u all down to the level of my bitches

[>D-F<]~Dingo
fuck you're right. it would probably be a very boring fight.

Re: I will bring u all down to the level of my bitches

Nazir
Fagad, get the fuck off the internet and crawl back into your fathers vagina then get yourself aborted.
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: I will bring u all down to the level of my bitches

Fahad
the sperm that crawled up ur mother's pussy was mine. FUCK U BITCH ASS
Get Schwifty.

Re: I will bring u all down to the level of my bitches

Ninya
u sadmad? ujellybro??