I'm 15 year old kiddy who have 130 ss after 3 months playing

I'm 15 year old kiddy who have 130 ss after 3 months playing

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~

Re: I'm 15 year old kiddy who have 130 ss after 3 months playing

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
but who cares lol....

Re: I'm 15 year old kiddy who have 130 ss after 3 months playing

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I'm 15 year old kiddy who have 130 ss after 3 months playing

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
ofc sir...;)

Re: I'm 15 year old kiddy who have 130 ss after 3 months playing

Ninya
jesus, finally he told us what all already know

Re: I'm 15 year old kiddy who have 130 ss after 3 months playing

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
nobody dont know that i have 130 ss.....how they can know that ? lol.....and much people think i'm over 15 years.....

Re: I'm 15 year old kiddy who have 130 ss after 3 months playing

MAX POWER
i dont think so. most people above 15 years old don't say "much people"

Re: I'm 15 year old kiddy who have 130 ss after 3 months playing

[>D-F<]~Azura
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I'm 15 year old kiddy who have 130 ss after 3 months playing

Geralt z Rivii
and what?
are u looking for friends?
LoL
"Nobody is perfect, I am Nobody"

"Gówno i kapusta zawsze idą w parze.Jedno napędza drugie.Perpetuum mobile."

SI VIS PACEM,PARA BELLUM

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

Re: I'm 15 year old kiddy who have 130 ss after 3 months playing

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
I have a lot of friends in real life,also on facebook i have more then 1k,and here on gr all df players are my frineds,some x con,w@w,brq...dont worry about my friends,you are not 1 of them.

Re: I'm 15 year old kiddy who have 130 ss after 3 months playing

MAX POWER
ah with a view you mentioned  1k facebook friends a realise you are very sad man

Re: I'm 15 year old kiddy who have 130 ss after 3 months playing

Dingo
who gives a fuck about facebook, facebook is gay

Re: I'm 15 year old kiddy who have 130 ss after 3 months playing

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Unframed and Dingo are correct here lol
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: I'm 15 year old kiddy who have 130 ss after 3 months playing

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
i made this post for talking about me kiddy who have only 150 ss after 3 months :0,talk about it,it makes me happy,i have a bad life and much problems in maths as Unframed with W@W lara in no f only.

Re: I'm 15 year old kiddy who have 130 ss after 3 months playing

MAX POWER
its Civonarish , isnt him? :D well i dont pay much attention about it, if i was top 3 player i would be sad after a lose , but to me its normal .  of course if id lose to dark fool it would be disaster :O