How?

((W@W))~Sacdel
 How can some one know weather his opponent is using Auto clicker or 2x mouse or Trainer or whatever  or he is using his Fingers to click 150/10sec ?   Thanks in Advance

Re: How?

Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How?

((W@W))~Sacdel
what about if I'm using an auto clicker like it will click 15=1( and it will be uniform)    times in 1 sec ?

Re: How?

Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How?

((W@W))~Sacdel
Sorry but i didn't got u ...May be u should refer this  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VgUlSYvYyA    And It clicks with a regular Interval not 15 at a time

Re: How?

Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How?

MAX POWER
nice maths 5*15 = 60 :D

Re: How?

Azura
"it still isn't smooth, if it does 1 click = 15 then it would be like the person is buying wood 60 at a time, whereas if somebody is clicking super fast you can still see that its 5 at a time, albeit very fast. "
you should not speak about  TM ... becoz you can`t click fast and you call all players who beat you "tm user"
 :)

Re: How?

Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How?

MAX POWER
in my opinion, its possible to be  at  the top with 10clicks/second. i think clicking 150+ is only  useful for buying. but in game its more important  to aim a mouse at the right target. if you can click 150+, so  man be cool and show how you can aim your 20 cats into different targets in  2 sec.