Hehe HolyLord you afraid of your real truth?

Hehe HolyLord you afraid of your real truth?

{{DHK}}HolyNerd
Seems like HolyNerd is really afraid of his past (:
he's deleted my threads 2 times already.. Anywho,I'll keep on doing this until he doesn't delete it and replies (:

A very wise man once exposed HolyNerd,and HolyNerd does not want anyone to know.

"DHK (Dick Head Knights) have not learnt thier lesson yet. They still try to talk too big for themselves especially HolyLord with his 2vs1 challenge but refuses to play against the real experts..lol what a joke. No wonder his members are leaving and its no wonder they go into their aka accounts to play because few people will play DHK with their bad attitude and ego. Why would you bother to wear a tag that idenifies you as a true dick head anyway? I would hide my face under an aka account too...lol.

And to the rest of the community who are struggling to beat HL: If you want to win you dont let him host. When I was in DHK as "Slayer", HolyLord had a cheat program called Tsearch that lets him add gold, weapons ect undetected. He showed me how to use it and gave me the codes to edit gold and weapons. Editing gold was too noticeable, so HolyLord made armouries to add weapons so people could not detect it. Only problem was you have to host to be able to run it and thats why he insists on hosting and makes armouries in game. I left DHK in disgust at his cheating actions and his clan was known as "cheaters in game". "

- ((X2X))Shazzabog  http://the-best-of-crusader.4467478.n2.nabble.com/Shazzabog-expose-HolyLord-td4793211.html

Shazz is a true poet.
Notice how all the messages by HolyNerd are deleted, along with all his other old messages. He doesn't want anyone to know about his real past...

That's why he deleted my previous thread, he does not want people to know. And I want to restate that HolyNerd has a cheat engine. Look at his info on GR. It says he's been AFK since September 29. Odd isn't it? How is he afk and change his title on his room? Cheat Engine.

Re: Hehe HolyLord you afraid of your real truth?

{F.U}Blacky
Idiot..

Re: Hehe HolyLord you afraid of your real truth?

{{DHK}}HolyNerd
umadbruh?

Re: Hehe HolyLord you afraid of your real truth?

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
As i said truth will be exposed some day...

Re: Hehe HolyLord you afraid of your real truth?

Truth_exposed
if holylord was trying to hide something why wouldnt he just delete shazza's post?

you fucking dumbass... get a life and stop bothering hl and others