Greatest tactics

Dagepyn
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I serve you and you serve my people instead.

Re: Greatest tactics

Erec-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Greatest tactics

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
he is poor nigga...

Re: Greatest tactics

Ninya
cant you just shut your fucking mouth one time?

Re: Greatest tactics

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
whats wrong with u...lmao gey I'am not talking to u

Re: Greatest tactics

Dagepyn Kazmi
Hey, what do you want?
I just wanna ask something...

Re: Greatest tactics

Dagepyn Kazmi
OH MY.......

Dark Hell... One of the few greatest master's...

I'm so glad to see you... I know you're a very good tactics maker in battle.

Re: Greatest tactics

[>D-F<]~Dingo
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Greatest tactics

Dagepyn Kazmi
Okay, thanks for your answer. I know, you're a good player too.

For you, making 500 Knight is easy, even in 5 minutes. Cause you're smart.

Can you tell me the steps?

Re: Greatest tactics

Dagepyn Kazmi
HOLLY LORD?!?!

I knew that name... Is he the number #1 in April this year?

Greatest tactics maker too.

Re: Greatest tactics

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
Dont hide ur identity motherfucker sucker......if u want 1v1 with terrible Dh find me on gr my room is all day open for 1v1 vs top experts,experts,goods and mediums...and i dont play this game to put any record,to be  1st in world,to make much knights in 20pt high res,i am playing this game for fun .!.     [>D-F<] "The best in game,DHK forgoten history"..........

Re: Greatest tactics

just cause
Dh Plays this Game For Fun... But The Fuck do u cry when u r being rushed???

Re:

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
I cry? Lol....i only send 5 messagesa to u when i lost,messages about ur playing,and sending messages to enemy isnt crying....Lol

Re: Greatest tactics

Dagepyn Kazmi
Ahhh... WOKE... My real Nick is Suba... From Kazax. Subanofire.