Gold Trainer

Erec-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Gold Trainer

Ninya
rofl your just waiting 10 mins to kill lord and in this time you buy and sell iron/armors...and you still use tm :)

Re: Gold Trainer

Erec-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Gold Trainer

{{DHK}}Azura
idiot HL is not a cheter you just say that he cheat becoz you or any 1 from D-F can beat him and ofc is more easy to call him a cheater

Re: Gold Trainer

Erec-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Gold Trainer

[X-WAR]~DARKHELL
Azura leave fuckin noobish DHK inactive historical clan...and join DF ................. DF THE BEST IN GAME...IN NOWADAYS OFF COOURSE DHK IS THE BEST BUT THEY ARE HISTORY ...LoL

Re: Gold Trainer

Ninya
darkhell didnt you said df is shit a long time ago...like 2 days ago ?

Re: Gold Trainer

[X-WAR]~DARKHELL
i said it ninya but what u think that i only want to say real true to other players who are not from DF...of course no........DF is the best clan right now and we have the best players and most active players.....X2X GoC DHK are history.....in X2X are inactive only iran hesam and other noobs...i only  said for dingo that he is retard cuz i was angry when he  made me as trainee,but now i dont hate him and i will be good with him...."resk in peace to X2X"

Re: Gold Trainer

[X-WAR]~DARKHELL
hm,i made error from X2X active players are onyl iran hessam and other noobs....

Re: Gold Trainer

Ninya
first of all learn english...it's "rest in piece"
second x2x's active players are Me, firecat, firedragon, fallen, jay, icedragon, lordofclunn, crusaderangel, masosz, petakuty, shazz, iran and i think most of them arent more nooby then you :)

Re: Gold Trainer

[X-WAR]~DARKHELL
lmao bitch and get a life u play crusader all days(500 games at day) fuck off...u understand my bad english.....Jack o Napes!

Re: Gold Trainer

{{DHK}}Azura
idk about your scarcasm and dark who told your that D-F is the best clan ?

Re: Gold Trainer

{{DHK}}Azura
IDC **

Re: Gold Trainer

{{DHK}}Azura

Re: Gold Trainer

Fireboy
Lol HL is # 1, so of course he can beat Dingo, and posting in Best Of Recent Times Dingo # 9 I think is bullshit, it's not even accurate lol. HL beating Dingo 10 times doesn't make Dingo # 9. It's like # 8 beat me 1000 times ( for example ) and you post 1000 ss's of me and him and u put me as # 9. Lol ? What about other 7 guys ?
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: Gold Trainer

Dingo
yeah, by some weird logic #1 beating me makes me #9