Gold Account ID

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
I got a gold account and my account ID is now: holylord
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Gold Account ID

Fireboy
Damn I tho topic was about some hack how to get it free for poor people like me :(
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: Gold Account ID

Moonwalker
As years go more and more gold accounts , as years go more and more fools :D
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: Gold Account ID

Shever
ohhh im afraid you:)
"How make me proud of my things?"
"The best of us, can find happines in missery"

Re: Gold Account ID

MAX POWER
Yea. Maybe some day there will be so many gold acc users' rooms with spam that nobody will notice it more than any shitty single room. Anyway, my advice is to block Gold acc spammers/single spammers, so you can play this game as you like and then there's no need to scroll down :D

Re: Gold Account ID

Moonwalker
Alchemists of worthless fake gold.