{GoC}Gen-HotSauce

{{DHK}}CBG
I believe {GoC}Gen-HotSauce should be in the list of one of the best players today. He is by far the best player in GoC, even better than {GoC}M.Gen-Petakuty.He has beat many good players, including myself hehehe. So Hot Sauce you deserve this Buddy .

Re: {GoC}Gen-HotSauce

{{DHK}}LuIs7
Hi {{DHK}}CBG, thats a good observation, i think that i remember seeing {GoC}Gen-HotSauce on GameSpyArcade. He deserves some attention, soon someone of our group will play him, actually he should ask players from our Top to clan him 1v1, and remember  Experts are those who can play by any rules, Good Players are those who are used to some rules and they can only play by those. Thanks for your observation.

GG

GG

Re: {GoC}Gen-HotSauce

{{HELL}}ArchEnemy