Girls are the smartest in GR

(X2X)Crusaderangel
We may not be the most skilled players but we still rule over all of the lords! lol

Re: Girls are the smartest in GR

Lance
Me lady

Re: Girls are the smartest in GR

Theorist
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Girls are the smartest in GR

Queen Tiina
yeppp!

We rule here and we are mothers to all little boys here :)
We clean up all chaos that kids make in GR.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Girls are the smartest in GR

Queen Tiina
Yes. If sons are too rude and bad boys, we mothers need to block. :(

Re: Girls are the smartest in GR

...Work Your Magic...
OMG thay want to capture all GR and comes here  to washed brains
this megaplan will work soon

Re: Girls are the smartest in GR

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
Here on gr girls are bad bitches who cant make children because they have problem with their pussy,so they can only play shc...."MWHAHAHAHHAHA HELL"

Re: Girls are the smartest in GR

[X-CON] Vika

Girls rules!!!

Dont post in reply tons of ss vs me cuz u dont have and can be I find some :P

@Darkhell, your sense of humor kills me more succesfully than you can do it in game for sure.

No way , girls are the smartiest :D

Re: Girls are the smartest in GR

...Work Your Magic...
Darkhell go to Doctor he can helped fix youself problems  . Its all nothing more say to this kid.

Re: Girls are the smartest in GR

Ninya
yes girls are the best...next thread :D

feanor i dont have any problem i dont need to fix nothing maybe u dont see that,if i hate ur oxygen u will kill me.Help,Help!.....all girls are bad bitches like Ajs nigrutin said,they will fuck all day for money...

Re: Girls are the smartest in GR

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
and yes i am kid,u are more then 20 and u are all day online,get a life,do something other,go to parties or clubs,when u sleep ur gr is online Lol,go to swimming pool,drink some water,eat something,and at the end lmao.

Re: Girls are the smartest in GR

=G$F=HaCKeTT**
Queen Tiina wrote
yeppp!

We rule here and we are mothers to all little boys here :)
We clean up all chaos that kids make in GR.

can you clean up my cum too?