Game u always want watch

BEUU
Hi, tell my guys which game (who vs vs from the all Time u wanted too See) I know those games Will never be realised, but lets talk about this. Example: name of Player vs name of Player. And give ur prredictions who Will be the winner.

Re: Game u always want watch

The Notorious One
Awesome games with best quality of playing style sholuld be:

•|INA|• YNWA vs -=W.L=-Mystical in nffs rules.Both have great speed,playing fast and like to controling field,YNWA was one of the greatest eco maker in all maps,Mystical has one of the greatest sins and ha control so its difficult to pointed a winner.Its 50/50

[X-CON]Maly-{{DHK}}HolyLord- no f rules Maly own all best players since 2012,when he is motivated he is unstoppable,he has experience and abilty to won any games and i think HL was motivated him to show his all power.Maly should won theese games.60/40 to him.

I can say more interesting games but im too lazy to do that.

Re: Game u always want watch

BEUU
Dimonich vs some of 2020 generation Player. I think the Old Player cant handle New style or im dont have right? Is some Player nowdays on GameRanger from 2011/2012 and still winning?