Future 1v1 Tournament, $200 prize pool. Need official organizers and watchers.

Future 1v1 Tournament, $200 prize pool. Need official organizers and watchers.

Dr.Peabody
Administrator
1v1 Double Elimination style. (This means the Winner of a round will continue on the Winner's Bracket.  The Loser will go to the Loser's Bracket.  Losing in the Loser's Bracket means elimination.  The winner of the Loser's Bracket will go on to face the winner of the Winner's Bracket for the final round.)

Best of 3 each round; final round Best of 5. 1 week per round.

The first game in each round will have a determined map/rules.  The map/rules for the following games in a round will be determined by the loser of the prior game, within a set of acceptable maps/rules.

1st Place: $125
2nd Place: $50
3rd Place: $25
(Assuming there are sufficient contestants)

Hopefully sometime in September or October, to be established.

In the mean time I will need some help organizing the event.  Website creation / maintenance stuff.  Verification of players.  Etc.  I will also need official Watchers, enough to give decent coverage among the time zones.

Re: Future 1v1 Tournament, $200 prize pool. Need official organizers and watchers.

-:MK:- Kayani |C|
Hi Sir , This is a great initiative I am happy to see its coming from the old senior legends .
In the mean time I want to give a suggestion regarding tournament .

Tournament should be of complete noffs rules ( can be any map/gold or specifications in army ) ,
95% players on game ranger play  noffs rule so better enjoy good games rather then including nof which makes game totally boring and one sided and helps 5% ( who play nof ) to dominate , this would be nice and competitive if goes with noffs whole tournament ( like in past many happened ) .

I can help you with verification of players and official watchers , But I will suggest you to let every single game get stream after round 1 . , few players on game ranger can help you with streaming ( if you cant manage it ) . make a youtube channel upload / stream all videos there , would be quite interesting .

Thanks

Re: Future 1v1 Tournament, $200 prize pool. Need official organizers and watchers.

Dr.Peabody
Administrator
Maps and rules will be varied to test each player's holistic skills and ability to adapt.  Must be good at everything, not just 1 map 1 ruleset.