Fucking noobs

Fahad
Erec a guy who is such a fucking loser and yet he cant stop lying,we all saw his lies against dingo and then he saidi never beated him lmao,i won all last 5games, U suck erec and u will never be my equal
Feanor Lost 14games still thinks hes better
Saitek Losing 12games still thinking hes better
Defs losing 7games still thinking hes better
Suck my dick u dumb fucking faggots.
Get Schwifty.

Re: Fucking noobs

Szeky
We "saw" your lies too

Re: Fucking noobs

Saitek
This post was updated on .
just   xD   ( u r shitty net crash me 12/12  ;  maybe u win the half or less of that games ) and when need ( event ) u cant do anything vs me .. lol

Re: Fucking noobs

Fena
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Fucking noobs

Defs~
Are you serious ? you "owned" me before 4 months when i had only 3 months experience of shc..and not 7 times..wtf ? ur sickhead :S

Re: Fucking noobs

Fahad
No Matter how much u beat a barking and a retarded dog with a stick,It does bark again the other day
Barking and Retarded Dogs=Saitek Defs and Feanor
I did not complaint to hl that u beated me when i was a noob come beat me,oh Unframed come beat me i was a noob when u played vs me,oh savoz come for an ownage u beated me in old  time etc,nobody gives a shit defs u lost when u were under inostracevia training and u were fully expert back then. U just suck. Saitek u r a noob and always will be infront of me.Feanor give proof of my quitting,oh wtf?the game just started and shitty lags appear and i leave,Just like u did to me when shoaib was watcher so fuck u bud
Get Schwifty.

Re: Fucking noobs

MAX POWER
such kind of topics are most boring in this forum.

Re: Fucking noobs

Szeky
you are the one whos always barking  on forum

Re: Fucking noobs

Fahad
i never barked about my victories like u used to,Oh Hl u r a noob fight me,oh Hl u live in past etc,We both know how much u barked in 2011 against hl,u r just a noob and nothing more, u r just an itsy bitsy bitch who doesnt know when to shut up. Now Run away.
Get Schwifty.

Re: Fucking noobs

Szeky
I talked about fact . Atleast i dont lie like you

Your allah doesn't allow you to lie and say bad words :(((( dam i feel sorry for you .

" fucking "

damn man you must respect allah  you can't say this word .omg

ok now go and pray

Re: Fucking noobs

MAX POWER
szeky has posted some , but later he just uploaded some  .rar with screenshots, and doesnt create  a topic each day unlike....

Re: Fucking noobs

Defs~
i didnt ask you to play with me..you did! you lost and cryed about laggs which made u,not me! now ur talking shit about ur skill..epic
he is writing me illogical sentences every day xD
like this one

i really dunno what are you trying to proof...everyone knows you are a sick and retarded kid
if me,saitek and fena are dogs,then i must say you are a bug.

Re: Fucking noobs

MAX POWER

Re: Fucking noobs

Ninya