Few talented players

Theorist
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Few talented players

tbag
kinda agree on that except lebanon and fallen ; )

Re: Few talented players

Ninya
pretty good list, dingo is probably 1. and immortal is probably better than apo (not sure)

Re: Few talented players

MAX POWER
Ye, and im probably better than half of you xD

Re: Few talented players

Ninya
thats what you think :D

Re: Few talented players

MAX POWER
Sure its what i think, and that this list is good is what you think. i just mean that ss's talk for themselves :) many games many different endings. i just dont like ppl who cant admit any loss and call to fight again. and if lose again offer other rules because it was noob rules etc

Re: Few talented players

Erec-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Few talented players

MAX POWER
i have 3 not 1 :)
i am studying with no pc yet so i cant play. still i would refuse :D I find you annoying so i dont want to play with you. its very fun that i wrote post and you understood that this is you bitch who talk excuses after game.

Re: Few talented players

Erek
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Few talented players

MAX POWER
ye, who is talking.  just be happy talking shit to me

Re: Few talented players

Erec
Yeah where are the ss? I only remember u have 2, one is 3 months old, other is like 1 1/2 month. Btw, I'd like to remind u on that ownage me and ninya did vs the lithuanian party (you and apokalips). I was vs u in that game and ninya was vs apokalips. You sucked pretty hard but I'll try to be kind and respect your thoughts and opinions.

Re: Few talented players

MAX POWER
1 st is vs apple no f. 2nd is vs slave no f 3rd is vs erec no f fs kok. please forget that 2v2 game where  i could put only 6 apple trees and you could make 10 (unbalanced map). maybe  not very important argument, but forget 2v2 games  because ill put 5 more ss. and  Apo is from lt, but its his choise to be   xcon so dont  talk anything bad about  LT, he is more polish man then LT , he speak polish well.

Re: Few talented players

Erec
Yes don't forget 2v2 games, maybe i can post the ss of me and lance vs u and lucifer when i was vs u? who got owned there? And that was just a week or so ago 100% balanced map edited by the 2nd ltu man trojanas.

Re: Few talented players

MAX POWER
I Admit loss( 2v2 games). i dont think i could be nr 1 in gr even after 10k games.  so i dont find it very sad to have lost

Re: Few talented players

((X2X))IraN
hmm i admit very well players both unframed you and erec are but erec very much better now mebe i think

Re: Few talented players

MAX POWER
probably.  just look lol. i have played 2 games in last 2 weeks. and erec  had probably played more then  100.  in last  game we played it was  maybe shitty rules no f fs kok, but i  used my experience vs  this new guy xD . i remember when  he  needed to  save game and load . he had made 34k gold, and  i- 22 . i just shows that  my unbelievable skills lead me to win xD

Re: Few talented players

Erec-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.