Erec the "top expert" who begs me to play for him

Erec the "top expert" who begs me to play for him

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Erec the "top expert" who begs me to play for him

Ninya

Re: Erec the "top expert" who begs me to play for him

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
LOL. Best topic ever Dingo hahahaha. Really, im your fan right now!
Btw, i still waiting to Erec "download the Sh1" to he "bash me".

Re: Erec the "top expert" who begs me to play for him

[>D-F<]~Dingo
Lol, glad you appreciate it

Re: Erec the "top expert" who begs me to play for him

oneOfMany
wow erec got extremly pwned
~ The Many Speak Through Me ~

Re: Erec the "top expert" who begs me to play for him

[>D-F<]~Dingo
Erec, message me on GR and ill give your acc back...

Re: Erec the "top expert" who begs me to play for him

Moonwalker
wtf , which path will man cross to get what he wants? It speaks about face and character.

'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: Erec the "top expert" who begs me to play for him

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
If man smt want so hard,there is almost no path that he cant cross,ofc if he has a long legs.

Re: Erec the "top expert" who begs me to play for him

Moonwalker
Erec is good example of that. He tried to be 'amazing pattern' in eyes of other SHC people so he gave his account, this path speaks bad about face and character. There are bad and good paths and crossing does not depend from legs lol,but mind. Crossing any path to reach the goal is not good in all the life situations.Crossing good ones means to have good character.