DH Conversation Thread

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
Here you go DH, here is a new topic thread for you to talk about whatever you want to. You can give us financial advice, psychological advice, addiction counseling, or share with us some interesting quotes that you read on reddit. The only rule is that you must talk here only, and you are banned from speaking in other topic threads.

Now as tbag said, please give us financial advice. I still haven't enrolled into my firm's retirement plan, but I plan to do it before the next pay period. I am also planning to refinance my student loans, but I am not sure if I shouldn't wait for Bernie Sanders to forgive my student debt instead. My debt is about 44k USD, which seems like a lot, but it's about 1/4th or 1/5th the debt that many of my peers at my university have. Any advice?
DH

Re: DH Conversation Thread

DH
This post was updated on .
I show you three stories I wrote. I translated by google translator.

Reality and dream
We dream of a man in the mirror. As a consequence, we enter another's beggar's head. On the mirror glass we see a versatile combinator of thoughts sliding across the surface. Negative thoughts about fear, coercion, and unhealthy thinking about ourselves begin to overwhelm us. We dream of dirty standing alone on the street, lone alone in torn pants. We have in front of us a box in which passers-by are able to put their coins. We are not satisfied. Chronic dissatisfaction arises from us, and therefore we resort to too much hedonism, fearing at the same time that we do not overdose on small pleasures as if we believe that trafficking with them is the devil's job. Our faces are gloomy, wrinkled. Our skin is as tight as a metal cable just like our nerves. From time to time we are sad. We are beggars. We sit and wait for them to give us money. In our lost souls there is neither desire nor motivation that would encourage us to do something useful. We are unusually looking forward every time someone puts money in our box, but because of the emotion of sadness, feelings are mixed and ambivalent, perhaps even contradictory. After awhile, we wake up. We realize that our entire begging life is just a dream. Now we sit on pretty wooden armchairs, in the court of kings, like lyre players. The music we play is very appealing to our ear because there are no words that can burden us. It relieves us of worldly concerns. We are no longer beggars. We are queens now. Our own unfulfillment is disappearing. We become filled with purity. Instead of a dream, reality comes. "There is no greater beauty than working in the king's court" - we say joyfully to ourselves. Love replaces our fear, compulsion is replaced by the will to live, and unhealthy thinking about ourselves is healthy. In the box that is the only element between dream and java we find even more money. It's nice to keep in touch with reality. Reality is sometimes better than nightmarish dreams.

Rhythm
Everything that exists in and around us has its rhythm. One musical composition, alternating day and night as well as heart work. We think too fast, make hasty conclusions and decisions. We forget about the authentic ones. We do everything according to established automatism, programmed instinct and habit that can be misdirected. We enslave to desires and dreams, but do not realize that they are not being lived. Life passes us in anticipation of something that will never come. We tremble, weep. We live in suffering and pain, sometimes in a vicious circle. No one ever came out of the circle because the circle is a closed system. This is not our end. We can move in diameter, in circular tendons that connect any two points on the circle. We must not go straight and live in one direction. When we notice that we are sleeping in a recurring system, we should wake up. You need to know the right rhythm. All we can do is try to get out of this state of affairs, to get out of the living mud into which we have seamlessly fallen into our thoughts, or to remain whimpering in hopelessness and despair. Sometimes it's harder, sometimes it's easier, but the rule is that without the right choice, there is no progress. He is enabled by an awareness of the freedom he produces and an awareness of himself. It is up to us whether we will change. Suddenly we start to change. We slowly leave behind the burden that we, like a carriage, were constantly dragging behind us. The heart starts beating better, songs of a destructive obsessive rhythm threaten to interest us, days become more interesting, meaningful and meaningful, and nights safer. We open our eyes. The pace of life that imposes the pace of everyday life is slowly decreasing. Now we think slower, eat slower and walk slower. The sheer imagination formed on the wrong psychology of thinking goes out of our heads. Reason becomes clearer to us and thoughts clearer. Those as dark as bitumen give way to thoughts as bright as the sun. We understand that the sun gives life, that it has its own rhythm. We understand ourselves. We begin a life worth living, a life richer. We realize we have realized the rhythm.

Network
We grew up in a city of heavy concrete filled with the noise of cars and their sirens. The sound of an ambulance terrifies and frightens us. It gives us anxiety and concern. Fear of losing your own freedom. We are afraid that something bad will happen to us even though we have no reason to do so. The crowds on the street, the huge crowd of people we are often part of, entails certain consequences. We would like to go somewhere else, but we realize that we are where we are. On the city map we see the locations we are looking for. We don't know what time it is. We lose track of time. We think that's just what we lack, not a compass to navigate space. We wander, sometimes even aimlessly, as we lose focus. In the all-powerful mess and trap of which we are directors, we begin to look at ourselves. We review and analyze. Instead of daily sluggishness, we want to activate and shine in full splendor. We try to be the best version of ourselves, but it does not go away. We would like to have a job as easy as possible. However, all work requires effort. Sometimes they are physical and sometimes psychic. In any case, there is no science without difficulty. Even when we sit in the office rub our ass. If we stare at the computer for a long time, our eyes ache. We learn from the elders who advise us to observe the nature in which all the secrets and answers of the universe are hidden. There is no nature in the city. Technological advancement, the development of industrialization, robotization, and the all-powerful era of technology in which one-button decisions make the choice, make us lose our own identity. Our self is endangered. We want to go somewhere. In the meantime, we found a compass, but it stopped working. Friends advise us that memories are what one does not live for, but that they are what they are worth living for. We are scheduling a flight to Barcelona. We are impressed with the architecture of the city. We notice buildings that resemble a grid. We enter the Church of the Sagrada familia staring at the murals. We'll be out soon. The network reminds us of ourselves. Just as there is a network of streets in Barcelona, ​​so is our brain. Streets are connections, bridges are synapses. If there is no way we must create it ourselves. Life is a match that can set many on fire. We make these matches ourselves. We use them to accomplish our goal. Sometimes the roads are blocked, traffic is difficult. Then one has to wait, hope for better and be patient. One must capture a moment of spontaneous change that is self-contained. Wherever we go with us we carry all our thoughts and we can always only go back to ourselves, and this path is the longest.

1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: DH Conversation Thread

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
Thank you DH, for your wisdom.

On some other topic I asked you to share some of personal info about your life, maybe those infos can help some of us. There you answered "I said how people can live everyday life if you read it", of course  I read it, I read all your posts carefully, but I was asking guidance based on your life. How can we ditch this demons out of our selfs. guide us with your example.
DH

Re: DH Conversation Thread

DH
If the eagle stands on the stern of a sinking ship, and if they convince the eagle to be a hen, the eagle will sink but if the eagle realizes its potential, it will fly into the sky.

1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: DH Conversation Thread

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
How can we realize our potential though? :(