Crusader HD Free Leak!

Merlin
Administrator
Well it is the night before Crusader HD is to be released, but we over at www.shcvillagesquare.com have leaked the patch a day early! Get your free copy of the HD patch now!

Re: Crusader HD Free Leak!

Fireboy
Myself and Merlin tested some stuff (glitches, etc.) looks like tactics, strategies etc. works same, btw, it's 1.3 version right now, so it would be cool if everyone download it asap - not to be as before when 1.1 came out, months passed after everyone got 1.1.

I haven't noticed any update except you can see the gamespeed when the host change it before the game starts. If anyone have some feedback it would be nice to share it. Cheers!
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: Crusader HD Free Leak!

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
gj guys

Re: Crusader HD Free Leak!

Merlin
Administrator
It should be live for download now on other websites, including gamershell