Bragging

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
hi, I've just droped here to brag. I've won feanor and oxapam in 1v2 on event low res their rules (no fire fs no xbows no towers 50ha max, which means they could make 100ha combined, and me only 50), sadly i didn't take ss since i forgot cuz of habbit, cuz i never take ss recently. They begged me for rm, and i gave them, and in rm sadly i crashed.

Re: Bragging

((X2X))Masosz
hi, I've just dropped in to brag. I whooped tbag's ass so bad in an event that he actually started to cry and quit the game. proof: http://sdrv.ms/YjjBNo

Re: Bragging

Nazir
i was expecting a long paragraph on how everyone brags and how full of shit most people are about shc... seems i was wrong xD
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: Bragging

[>D-F<]~Dingo
nice, feanor sure sucks doesn't he!

Re: Bragging

Nazir
Ballbag, were u on crack when u were playing? xD
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: Bragging

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
Not only that feanor is the biggest idiot in gr (as fearless says) and cheater, but he makes fake ss, so lame. pfffft. Btw dingo, yeah lol, feanor and oxa really suck

Re: Bragging

[>D-F<]~Dingo
well i didn't mention that oxa sucks cuz that goes without saying, but mainly only feanor deserves to be talked shit to because it's too mean to talk bad about such a little player