Bots Chellanges..

~Savó
Sometimes i like to play with bots....but i dont find any hard chellange.
If you have any....give me.
(~) W®W (~) ThA besT Of ThA besT.

Re: Bots Chellanges..

~Savó
The hardest one i did was 1vs7 with all emirs 3k 50 gs on Close Encounters map.
Do you have more? Harder than this?
(~) W®W (~) ThA besT Of ThA besT.

Re: Bots Chellanges..

Your Dady
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Bots Chellanges..

((X2X))VIPER
Yes..  first of all you need to do 2k for a challenge.  Close Encounters on 2k Crusader in a 2v6   vs 3 wolfs and 3 Lions is tough if i remember right. It might have been all Lions, i forget.  FD, Shazz, Fanatic, and myself used to do this all the time.    50 gs 5pt 2k Crusader match (gives comps 8k and you 2k), we might of done some 0pt also, but if i remember right the 5pt was tougher cause then you couldn't ass rush the computers easy.

We also placed ourselves in seperate spots, with each of us not in a corner but on a middle side spot opposing each other.  Good luck, one day Fan said "haha thats too easy" when shazz and I told him how tough it was, so he tried it and then died.
SHC.jpg

www.SHcrusader.webs.com

VIPER.........

Re: Bots Chellanges..

((W@W))~Sacdel
TRy 1 vs 7 lionheart  on close encounters & 3k ,0 pt  They will give u a tough challenge

Re: Bots Chellanges..

((W@W))~Sacdel
They will stone you to death

Re: Bots Chellanges..

((W@W))~Sacdel
If u want it to be more tough do   gs=90

Re: Bots Chellanges..

Your Dady
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Bots Chellanges..

=N2N= Yasko
I was really impressed by this map I found on Stronghold Heaven. The author moded the AIV files to make the comps a lot harder. They've been moded to actually build functional towers on cliffs and encircle their round towers with tall towers so the only way to kill tower troops is to bring them down with rock. They also attack a lot more than normal. find it here: http://stronghold.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=6309 If you don't use any tricks (like doppleganging peasants to farms or using ladderman for gold), this can give a great challenge. It took me a while to beat. Just remember to back up your original AIV files, and you must play from the SAV file that's included.

Re: Bots Chellanges..

((X2X))VIPER
Administrator
years ago we called those "TKo Towers" haha.  The tall towers surrounding the big towers, no shields needed :)
SHC.jpg

www.SHcrusader.webs.com

VIPER.........

Re: Bots Chellanges..