Between D-F and X-Con

Dagepyn Kazmi
D-F DECLARES WAR ON X-CON!

Will X-Con to face D-F?
Can D-F beat X-Con?

Re: Between D-F and X-Con

Dingo
D-F can't lose to such noobs

Re: Between D-F and X-Con

Geralt z Rivii
of course like always xcon will kick df ass
u dont believe?
check it in xcon galery
http://www.wix.com/xconclan/x-con-galery
there are 7 or 8 pages with df
"Nobody is perfect, I am Nobody"

"Gówno i kapusta zawsze idą w parze.Jedno napędza drugie.Perpetuum mobile."

SI VIS PACEM,PARA BELLUM

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

Re: Between D-F and X-Con

Dingo
yeah sure, cuz x-con is so proud of every win that they take ss every time and upload it. I don't even take ss of beating them half the time, because i only take ss of wins that matter.

Re: Between D-F and X-Con

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
X CONS have 7 same ss in galery vs df crusher lol.

Re: Between D-F and X-Con

Lance
I agree With Dingo

Re: Between D-F and X-Con

Erec
since when are noobs like geralt allowed to talk?
DK

Re: Between D-F and X-Con

DK
Hi, please tell me, what is the first song in DF clan web site...

Re: Between D-F and X-Con

[X-CON] Ares
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Between D-F and X-Con

Dingo
The sad thing is is that you honestly believe you are better than me. Nobody in X-CON is better than me. Nobody in X-CON is better than civo or tbag either. When our clan has 3 players that are better than your best player I think it's safe to say that we're better.

Re: Between D-F and X-Con

[X-CON]-Lider21PL
hmmmm  dingo write ,,Nobody in X-CON is better than civo or tbag either"
 this is ss on last night
http://img443.imageshack.us/i/1vs1civo2runda.jpg/
http://img835.imageshack.us/i/1vs1civo3round.jpg/

Re: Between D-F and X-Con

Dingo
oh well, you lost 1st game still

Re: Between D-F and X-Con

Ninja
Good lider

Re: Between D-F and X-Con

Ninja

Re: Between D-F and X-Con

Dingo
i would rather win in 20 pt and lose in 5 pt and 10 pt no fs than lose in 20 pt

Re: Between D-F and X-Con

Geralt z Rivii
noobs?
u saw who is noobs in event
lol
"Nobody is perfect, I am Nobody"

"Gówno i kapusta zawsze idą w parze.Jedno napędza drugie.Perpetuum mobile."

SI VIS PACEM,PARA BELLUM

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

Re: Between D-F and X-Con

{{DHK}}HolyLord
true dingo, but you even lost in 20pt ...  lol ...
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Between D-F and X-Con

Dingo
i said that 4 days ago, fuck off.