Best of recent times?

Ninya
Since HL's list is really outdated, who are the best playery in your opinion?

1. Saitek/Szeky
2. Ares?
3. Ninya/Fena
4. Defs/Erec
5. Dingo/Immortal/Atylla/Tbag/Forest/Zbitchu/Dexter

if riva/maly would be active they might be 1.

Re: Best of recent times?

-Rivaz-
I bet if I play even once a month, I'll be able to beat anyone in that list. lol
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: Best of recent times?

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
1. Ares\Dingo
2. Saitek\T-Bag
3. Ninya\ Blacky
4. Geralt\Razi
5. Fena

Re: Best of recent times?

Ninya
whats the thing with geralt? i havent seen him playing one game in the last 4 months lol
and razi is no way better than the ppl i listed

Re: Best of recent times?

[>D-F<]~Dingo
personally i think im the best of recent times, i mean, i've lost 90% of my 1v1's since I've come back, but i don't think we should let a petty reason like "losing many games" prevent me from being #1.

Re: Best of recent times?

[>D-F<]~Dingo
also are maly and riva really not active at all?

and I think feana shouldn't be so high. You should be higher yourself also, but also there is aragorn, victor and ferocious who are very good.

Re: Best of recent times?

Ninya
maly had no net it seems now hes back
riva plays once in a while

Re: Best of recent times?

feanor
1. Ares\Dingo
2. Saitek\T-Bag
3. Ninya\ Blacky
4. Geralt\Razi
5. Fena

hmm  dingo no skills only sneak
saitek good  tbag noob
ninya good blacky idk
geralt inactive
razi totaly noob
fena is me

Re: Best of recent times?

*KoRT*ArthurPendragon
Ares dingo= no f only may be good but no f fs much players better in gr
Saitek=good t-bag sametimes good style game
Ninya nowdays more better then in 2010 year xD
Blacky = very fast buyer of goods and collection of the Army only and crash games when aaaaaa in games
Geralt= good no f only
Razi don't know him D-F Enigma- i remember him in 2010 xD
and Fena= sneaker wc blocker broker rules trap makers all castle lagger tm user moat bugger trainer user lover make 500 ha for shoot and cry when opponent mke 50 crossbowmans and much much others

Re: Best of recent times?

[>D-F<]~Dingo
feanor wrote
1. Ares\Dingo
2. Saitek\T-Bag
3. Ninya\ Blacky
4. Geralt\Razi
5. Fena

hmm  dingo no skills only sneak
saitek good  tbag noob
ninya good blacky idk
geralt inactive
razi totaly noob
fena is me
Feanor no skill, only whines and complains.

*KoRT*ArthurPendragon wrote
Ares dingo= no f only may be good but no f fs much players better in gr
Saitek=good t-bag sametimes good style game
Ninya nowdays more better then in 2010 year xD
Blacky = very fast buyer of goods and collection of the Army only and crash games when aaaaaa in games
Geralt= good no f only
Razi don't know him D-F Enigma- i remember him in 2010 xD
and Fena= sneaker wc blocker broker rules trap makers all castle lagger tm user moat bugger trainer user lover make 500 ha for shoot and cry when opponent mke 50 crossbowmans and much much others
Ares and I can play no fs just as good as anyone. NO fs is easy. My mother who has never played a computer game in her life could play no fs. Even if I lose, I can give an extremely difficult 1v1 to the so called "best no fs players", but they can't give me a hard game in No f only. I love you guys, but you guys are retarded.

Re: Best of recent times?

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
dingo is right, the best overall players are also top players in strange rules such as no fs, no market, etc
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Best of recent times?

Ninya
sorry for making this unclear this is "no fire only"

Re: Best of recent times?

Szeky
no, i am better than you  xd

Re: Best of recent times?

Viktor
This is the best of recent time...

http://postimage.org/image/buwqsins5/

http://postimage.org/image/rsb4zhaut/

http://postimage.org/image/hdxwnbg7t/

http://postimage.org/image/vwm5ys9hd/

http://postimage.org/image/93gqgqzd7/

http://postimage.org/image/vj621e99f/        where I was about to finish him and I crashed

anyways Viktor   [ 5 ] Gr [ 1 ]  .i guess its better to be inactive as i don't see anyone challenging here.Dingo is the only 1 i was expecting but he's inactive too. I'll upload more and more as I get chances to play with such pathetic players.

*V*  ~Return of the True King~

Re: Best of recent times?

RoBiN HooD
why all cant beat viktor in 10pt?

Re: Best of recent times?

Ninya
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/152/viktori.png/
so you won 2:1 and think you can brag around?
also im not the best of recent times as you can see on my list

Re: Best of recent times?

*KoRT*ArthurPendragon
as you all like to praise themselves haha - i enjoy from thats and laught - anyone can upload videos and much ss vs others players haha xD

Re: Best of recent times?

Ninya

Re: Best of recent times?

*KoRT*ArthurPendragon
pictures just above the Scrin are more impressive than the main central screen

Re: Best of recent times?

RoBiN HooD