Battle of The Kings

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
www.SHCWar.tk

Clan vs Clan.   Choose your land.  Choose your allies.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

http://shcwar.wix.com/battleground

Prince
lol, would be interesting to bring it back.

Re: http://shcwar.wix.com/battleground

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Sure, but what clans would play?  There aren't many clans these days.   I'm moving your post to a new post I'll setup for it.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: http://shcwar.wix.com/battleground

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
Maybe All Clans ?

Re: http://shcwar.wix.com/battleground

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Well, there are so many little clans with 1-3 active players only.  Perhaps we could have teams, such as "Team America" or "Team X" w/e (it doesn't have to be based on nation), and people could join which team they like (and there would be team captains).

I'm not gonna play in this one, just host it.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: http://shcwar.wix.com/battleground

Saitek
then give a number how many member can in 1 team ...  they choose a captain and lets reg.   or somthing like that..

Re: http://shcwar.wix.com/battleground

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Well, there can be "Teams" (which can also be a clan) , but for clans with less than 4 players, they must join some other Team.

So, there is minimum 4 players per team.

~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: http://shcwar.wix.com/battleground

Prince
I agree with HL, it would be better if we had country vs country or just teams of various players.

Re: http://shcwar.wix.com/battleground

{{DHK}}HolyLord
So far, we have these Team Kings:

Team: Kingdom of Alcoholics
King:  Feanor
Country:  Russia

Team: Desert-Fury
King: Mighty T~Bag
Country:  Australia

Team: Elite Lithuania
King: SnaiPe®
Country: Lithuania

Team: Warriors of Pakistan
King: Riva
Country: Pakistan

Team: Republic of Yugoslavia
Kings: Ado-Yug & Gilman
Country: Yugoslavia

Team: The Three Musketeers
King: Erec
Country: USA

Team:  Empire of Poland
King: Ares
Country:  Poland

Waiting Confirmation:

Team: Kingdom of Romania
King: Diablo
Country: Romania
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: http://shcwar.wix.com/battleground

Saitek
But ok ... there should be a maximum players too ... not ?:D

Re: http://shcwar.wix.com/battleground

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Nah, I don't think any team will have too many players.

What clan are you in, Saitek?
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Battle of The Kings

=Y.U.G=°ƒ®ØzéN°ƒ°
chose what site isn't finished ?

who told u that ADo and Gilman are in Yugoslavia team?

Re: http://shcwar.wix.com/battleground

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Gilman.

Yes the site is finished.  But I haven't posted the link for it yet.   : )
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: http://shcwar.wix.com/battleground

=Y.U.G=°ƒ®ØzéN°ƒ°
post :)

Re: http://shcwar.wix.com/battleground

RoBiN HooD
][-][Ø|_Y  ][_Ø®|) Good many for  "-: ][-][ - ][_:-"

Re: Battle of The Kings

~W®W~Ahsan
GG HL, WHICH CLAN WILL COMES TO THE TOP !!

             ~WHAT YOU THINK GUYS~

Re: Battle of The Kings

~)ULC(~V3n0m~
Interesting... I might come active again just for this.
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment; I told them they didn't understand life.

Re: http://shcwar.wix.com/battleground

oneOfMany
nice teams, i am excited
~ The Many Speak Through Me ~