Ashame df lost to xcon in event :(

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
what a shame...

but everyone knew it would happen

xcon leaders > df leaders
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Ashame df lost to xcon in event :(

MAX POWER
vith a view hl  says it  probably  he played  some  aka under  xcon account :D

Re: Ashame df lost to xcon in event :(

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
HolyLord is the name of the biggest idiot of all times in universum.Expert or not,best or not,you are idiot,and your skills arent important.I cant belive you are bigger idiot then mlacky and barth simpson.Btw Bartholo used in game name Lord Bastard idiot looser,and that isnt strange,that is normal for idiots.

Re: Ashame df lost to xcon in event :(

[H-L] Lord_of_Hell
obviously d-f underestimated Lider and Ares

Re: Ashame df lost to xcon in event :(

Geralt z Rivii
oh i see u compare HL skill to our:)
btw everyone should ignore post of cheaters clan:)
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/5677/ltuchity.png
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8665/ltucheaters.png - block with wc and use fire in no f only rules
"Nobody is perfect, I am Nobody"

"Gówno i kapusta zawsze idą w parze.Jedno napędza drugie.Perpetuum mobile."

SI VIS PACEM,PARA BELLUM

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

Re: Ashame df lost to xcon in event :(

[X-CON] Ares
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Ashame df lost to xcon in event :(

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
ya i blocked him a long time ago hehe
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Ashame df lost to xcon in event :(

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
Holy i think that you can give a dick to Ares in his mouth cuz he is talking to much and he said me 2 months ago that you are best cheater and that is the reason why you didnt put him on list of greatest players-he said.Geralt you are most stupid player i have ever seen,players sometimes use fire when game end thats for fun,have some fun noob and dont think that all is so serious.Df is better then X CON,we are smarter,we know to speak english,we are better in game,we never cheater,we arent tm users,we are not from poor poland so we are better,sorry if i hurted you a little.I always dreamed to hurt people like you.Hl i am happy cuz you blocked me,i dont want problems with idiots like you.PEACE.

who is this player? ok , then i have to say im  very  sorry if some player cheated vs you. long  time, since i played with lietuvis  we tried to prevent others from cheating, none player  can say i cheated or lietuvis cheated despite we played >100 games together . since im not active, i see that some players brake the rules. im not father, i cannot hit them for everything, but at least ill tell some bad words
geralt, dont go ahead with cheating, ares and lider  used wc block vs lietuvis and lucifer, you should not more about past to say  who is cheater who is not. none of our players ever used tm, the only place where apocalips cheated was xcon clan... d-f ? erec cheated, players used  one other's accounts, f.u.? oh need to find not a cheater there. next time be more carefull with your words.

Re: Ashame df lost to xcon in event :(

{{DHK}}HolyLord
i am the best cheater -- i make cats on walls, that's like pro expert cheating

see xcon website gallery "evidence of cheats" :   http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/1294/lmaos.png

only noob cheaters use tm and fire in no fire rules  :D   ... im a pro cheater
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Ashame df lost to xcon in event :(

Dingo
Just one set-back in the war against X-CON. We'll get them next time :-)

Re: Ashame df lost to xcon in event :(

erec
so what

Dingo
wtf are you talking about? X-CON has never beaten D-F in a war.

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

Re: Ashame df lost to xcon in event :(

Dingo
According to stupid x-con, who don't know anything. According to us who know everything, we have won every war so far.