Artorius disagree 400+ ha and traps xD

Fena
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Artorius disagree 400+ ha and traps xD

Fena
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Artorius disagree 400+ ha and traps xD

Saitek
ya i agree with smagl !!!!!!!!!

Re: Artorius disagree 400+ ha and traps xD

*KoRT*ArthurPendragon
Well of course I am a baby and a noob, but I am not an idiot who writes himself into first place on your fucking website, while using all times tm, wc block and violated by his own rules of the game, and still quites games, when someone makes a 50 crossbowmen, and not as you 240 + ha, and at a loss in the melee also quite game and  says to enemy that he cries when he gives the to him allies after the postponement 120 + armor and 10k Gold. You're right, Fenya, as always - because you're right and everything! You do not know how to beat the crossbowmen on the (as you say cheat wall - there is a shame) and chasing me on the Internet, LOL. P.S.- forgot me- and find experts from your site.

П/C Я думал, что ты, Смагл, не работаешь на Феню- не кидаешь ему чаты мои с тобой- ну хоть, если кидаешь то кидай полностью их и не обрезай мои слова, или кто там у вас обрезает их - я хз, и ты мне первый стал писать про него, а не я. ЛОЛ- омг

Re: Artorius disagree 400+ ha and traps xD

Nazir
Why are you 2 fighting? You are like bothers
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: Artorius disagree 400+ ha and traps xD

{{DHK}}WarLord
Yes brothers fight!

Re: Artorius disagree 400+ ha and traps xD

*KoRT*ArthurPendragon
''and still quites games, when someone makes a 50- not 10000000000000 crossbowmens, and not as you 240 + ha'' and i don't use towers-xD in this game. Why you cry- you make fun 240+ ha, but i don't want attack you, when i don't make rush and make same fun like you- with walls and 50 crossbowmans! Try to make the siege towers, battering rams,infantry and simple archers but not 240 mounted archers,  and if, as lol do you not know what to shoot area with ha, you would can't have never even thought of how to use ha and they in shilds, not around your shields and they shooting, if enemy out and you in castle until to you are shown how to do this simple thing...

P.S. ... and stop use TM,when select laddermens - xD

CONTENTS DELETED

*KoRT*ArthurPendragon
you could not imagine how to do it before? xDD

CONTENTS DELETED

*KoRT*ArthurPendragon

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Artorius disagree 400+ ha and traps xD

*KoRT*ArthurPendragon
http://www.lyrics.uz/publ/l/lauren_christie/color_of_the_night/937-1-0-24619

P.S. - Sorry, I can not be your gay - try sending this melody to Oxapam