Arranging dates and meaningless talks

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
Hey Dingo, I'll be on gr at Sunday 09:00am PST, so come and join. Fireboy will maybe be there at the same time, so he can watch me beating you again.

Fire sumnjam prije nedjelje da ću stići, tako da u nedjelju oko 5-6 popodne ću doći malo na gr ownat Dinga, ako se pojavi.

Re: Arranging dates and meaningless talks

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
Send me 10 bucks on Venmo and I'll let you beat me in front of FB, otherwise we both know you can't beat me more than once every 7 years.

Re: Arranging dates and meaningless talks

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
Actually wanna try to beat gold records?

Re: Arranging dates and meaningless talks

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
I'll pay you 50 bucks if you manage to beat me, but you will pay me 100 if I leave you are under 10 kills. Come on Sunday and we will work something out.

*KoRT* Lancelot †FK†
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
“There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the long run the sword will always be conquered by the spirit.”

Re: Arranging dates and meaningless talks

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
Lancelot that's very good. Do you have any tips for us? Sorry if I called you a noob before. I guess now you are not a total noob. Hope all is good with you bro.

Re: Arranging dates and meaningless talks

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
I think if I use TM I can beat it for sure. But I never got the program/used it. Have you?

Re: Arranging dates and meaningless talks

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
Tbag, you can't beat me, let alone beat me with me having less than 10 deaths. Also how long did you look to find your old GSA photo?

Re: Arranging dates and meaningless talks

The Notorious One
Hi Lance.Give him time to won some 1-1 or 2-2 games with new players,beaten this eco score is too hard for some old players for now.

BTW Szlachcielec is waiting for sunday games.He play less games last days so you have a chance to make maybe a good score-even win.He is a new player practice no f from 4 month so he is definitive new school guy.

Re: Arranging dates and meaningless talks

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
Hi all, can someone help me with figuring out how to add my signature to word documents electronically? I am trying to do it for Word on Mac (I hate Macs but it's what my office uses).

I need to be able to automatically insert my signature on the document without having to print it off to sign it, so that others in my office can add my signature to stuff while I'm gone. Please help

Re: Arranging dates and meaningless talks

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
Dingo, I could answer on your question, but there is an old saying 'Give man a fish, and you will feed him for one day, teach man how to catch a fish and you will feed him for life'.

So I'll teach you how to catch a fish.

1. Open your browser of choice
2. type 'www.google.com'  in url
3. Once the page loads, in search bar type
   'How to...{your interest}'.
Most likely the first or the second link that appears will have an answer to your question.

That will be 50 bucks.

You are welcome.

Re: Arranging dates and meaningless talks

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
Your claim of me not being able of beating you does not stand, since the guy(Lancelot) who testified my glorious win over you few weeks ago is right here in this topic.

On the other hand the claim of you not being able to beat me stands, since you haven't beat me in like 7+ years.

To make it fair, next game I'll play without walls and moat.

Re: Arranging dates and meaningless talks

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
Even after all these years, you haven't become a more helpful/useful person. Useless noob as always. It is well established and noncontroversial that I've always been better than you noob. Uninstall SHC!

Re: Arranging dates and meaningless talks

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
Man, I missed insulting you and reminding you how worthless you are :(

Re: Arranging dates and meaningless talks

Fireboy
Smells like good old days looking at this conversation once more, I missed you guys and this part of my childhood also, hahaha wheres Mario? Stupid dingo forever trying to be smart kid that gets rejected by the big cocks 😂😂😂

I'm free on Sundays of course, 99% will show up on gr

Daj mi reci odakle da skinem shc nisam komp palio dugo
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: Arranging dates and meaningless talks

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
This post was updated on .
'Stupid dingo forever trying to be smart kid that gets rejected by the big cocks' - :D, that sums it up pretty good.

Ne znam ti za shc, ja sam isto guglao, skinuo više dok nisam naletio na ispravan, zaboravio sam koji je link, ali možeš otić na gr, pronađi lika '.:CRO:. MARIN', često je online i pm ga, on ima ispravan link.

Re: Arranging dates and meaningless talks

marin

Re: Arranging dates and meaningless talks

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
Can someone remind me what the mill trick is?