Another AKA IN DF. Lmao

-Rivaz-
DF Brad = some fucking AKA, dildo what else will you do?
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: Another AKA IN DF. Lmao

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
riva = an aka
ferocious = an aka
xeshan or whatever his name is = an aka
aragorn = an aka

Re: Another AKA IN DF. Lmao

{{DHK}}WarLord
dingo call players only who he knows from wrw clan and call them akas
 lol

Re: Another AKA IN DF. Lmao

Fahad
xeshan and aragon are same and Ferocious isnt an aka
Get Schwifty.

Re: Another AKA IN DF. Lmao

Fahad
btw Brad isnt aka he pwned u in 1v1 riva doesnt mean he is an aka
Get Schwifty.
DHa

Re: Another AKA IN DF. Lmao

DHa
yeah he is aka,only akas in df except Dingo,Tony,T-Bag,Bici. Rest = akas.
he is probably Szeky,or Tata vlad if he is from Romania or maybe bici lol.Bici was in DF one time under aka ( 2 names) 1st - Biici 2 - DF Robot.
Fair one aka DH life is not a bitch,life is a beautiful women.You call him bitch because he doesn't want to give you pussy.

Re: Another AKA IN DF. Lmao

Szeky
well , i have to tell you bici isn't robot :P they are just friends ......

Re: Another AKA IN DF. Lmao

Fahad
DH how old are u? Looks like 3 year old baby that start cry when D-F gains a good player
Get Schwifty.
DHa

Re: Another AKA IN DF. Lmao

DHa
Look your picture and then realise how old are you.

He did? i dont remember then.
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: Another AKA IN DF. Lmao

[>D-F<]~Azura
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Another AKA IN DF. Lmao

Ahile
Brad was not aka. I now him very well, we were school mates and also my best partner in shc.