A Ghost From the Afterlife

=TKo=FOx
Hello all!

i got pointed to this place by one of my former fellow members from TKo on steam today. Was crazy to hear from someone out of the blue and remembering back to playing this game. Theres alot of Clan names and Players here that i remember from old times. I started playing back in in 2005 or 2006 maybe i forget. I played with Noble ( My Teacher ), Governor, Lobo, Goldmine, and various others. I tend to play SHC from time to time but no where near how i use to play. Mainly just casual play to mess around and remember old times.

=TKo=

Re: A Ghost From the Afterlife

=G$F=DeXT3R #real
Nice