50 Missions VS Bots. Time record

MAX POWER
http://imageshack.us/f/4/botsuf.jpg/

This is my humble result after two days playing.
I Believe that there are players who could  do better, but i think many would find  it difficult.
If online gaming  will become boring, try this. And please dont need shitty  saves pastings, other shit, just fair play.

Re: 50 Missions VS Bots. Time record

{{DHK}}WarLord
i did it in some 1200+

Re: 50 Missions VS Bots. Time record

Dagepyn
I did it 1200x
Mwahahaha
I serve you and you serve my people instead.

Re: 50 Missions VS Bots. Time record

MAX POWER
to finish missions just in  100 years  its really not easy i think.  im interesed how in some missions guys play.  i know  many missions  can be passed with sins only, but some  requires time

Re: 50 Missions VS Bots. Time record

~SW~ EaglePrince
Some can't be finished quickly with assassins, but you can kill some of them with macemen.  Also, you can use shields to protect your archers, but that makes things too easy, and a bit unfair to the bot I think.

Re: 50 Missions VS Bots. Time record

{{DHK}}WarLord
ur clan sacks lol

Re: 50 Missions VS Bots. Time record

~SW~ EaglePrince
Hahahahaha

Oh no, in fact u suck, and u know why? Because I know most of my clan mates, and I trust them - we play for fun, and we play for fun, while u lost yourself in this fake aka world called GameRanger, trying to prove how some other players are "noobs" and you are some fucking expert! Go out, and have some life!

Slavic Warlords is not me, or my website, Slavic Warlords are all of us in the clan, and we are the clan, it is not formed of some aka's from other clans, or something like that.

And you know what else: we do not want do be a part of your stinky world!

There is some clever saying in my language:
     "Набијем те на курац!"
I can't find any better words in english that would fit better for you, and you don't deserve anything else!

Re: 50 Missions VS Bots. Time record

~SW~ EaglePrince
Slavic Warlords is an oasis among all other clans that fight among themselves, we do not speak arrogantly to other players such as you do.

Anyone can learn how to play as an expert, but what is harder is to have some creativity, and to fight with honor and with no cheats. And all those saving SS's to prove how you can kill someone - I spit on that!

In fact, kid, I should thank you, cause you are just giving the right example of an element that ruins fun at gameranger!

To not cheat isnt dificult :D
i little improved few missions so got score 1195 at last mission.

Re: 50 Missions VS Bots. Time record

~SW~ EaglePrince
That's great, I needed more time, cause I don't like killing enemy in the beginning - in some fights I just wanted to build up stronghold.  But of course, even if I tried to do that in that short period, I am sure that I wouldn't make it!  And like I said: no shields using.

I don't know you, LT-U, I think we haven't played yet, but I can tell you: to some people it is hard to play without cheats, maybe not to you, but to others it is. And no one can tell me than TM and stuff like that are not cheats, but I don't mean on TM only, I'm talking about any cheats: that is something like the Frodo's Ring to many people, they want to win of all costs.

This is not a topic for that discussion, but he attacked my clan. I am running it the way I think it is the best and members are playing for fun, some retard can tell me how that clan sucks, but the only reason of that would be that he doesn't see anything, that is attracting him... And of course: I don't want to attract retards, SW  clan is made of normal persons!

Re: 50 Missions VS Bots. Time record

MAX POWER
Hi, im one of best  players here,  one of most underrated top experts xD

talking about cheats dont make yourself waste so much time  for fools to prove whether  you cheat or not, just tell  gtfo, etc. this community contains mostly children  around  15 years old so they are stupid and prefer cheating,  have no respect to others  so on...

its good they suck at talking  vs me, playing as well, while im  n times  smarter, they can finally just start using LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LMOALMOA MOALAOAMOALAOMAO   and swear . better leave this  forum as early as possible :D

Re: 50 Missions VS Bots. Time record

~SW~ EaglePrince
Hahahaha, you are right about that!

In fact, I have already decided not to waste my time for kids, only I get pissed off when someone stupid offenses me, or my friend, or anything... Because of that I have decided not to play expert games anymore. Now I play only noobish games with people from game ranger I do know, and this way I am having way more fun. None of us is a leaver, or use cheats, and sometimes we find some good player who wants to joins us in the clan. And I am advising to all those players I meat not to join this "expert world" - sadly there are much more those kids, that fight among themselves about nothing, and make "aka" accounts thinking how they are smart. Many players come to GR to play SHC which has been for some time their favorite strategy although it is 10 years old (which is amazing to me), and then after getting in touch to those players, they lose their interest for to play. What I hate the most is when they start calling some other player a noob, but in my opinion - 99% of us are not noobs, noobs are persons who has just started playing a game... Sadly: too much bullshit on Gameranger!

I will stay here on this forums, I still hope that here can appear some clever post.

Re: 50 Missions VS Bots. Time record

MAX POWER
idk if someone without me  write clevel ones xD joking.

Re: 50 Missions VS Bots. Time record

~SW~ EaglePrince
LOL, maybe the two of us can start. :D I am sorry cause here are many forums, but people are visiting them only to argue about who is using cheats, accusing who is using akas, and other stuff. Since here really are a lot of akas, that is needed - there should be a way people to be able to find out those stuff, when someone finds a "proof" for something like that.

And the best forums I have seen till not is Stronghold Heaven Forums - we must admit, those guys truly like the game, they are helping each other, and they are sharing their work with each other: in the first place I mean maps, but there are a lot more interesting things. That forum is not made for fight, it is made to be really useful.

And people here don't know what smart can they say, so they attack each other.

Yeah, and there is one more stuff, I don't like here on GR, I don't understand why people don't want to play more interesting maps instead of those "geometrical" maps. It is possible to make a balanced map, and to look nice - I have made one, but I have 1.2 version. :( If you have 1.2 I could give it to you, so you could take a look: 2v2 map 2 iron mines, 2 stone and some oasis - u can make apples or bread whet ever you like. :) And all my maps are made to be natural - you always can build some farms, and there are some trees that you need to cut down to free the oasis. :D

I am planning to make more maps in 1.1 version - now I have two versions on my PC, with 1.2 I can play all, and with 1.1 I can make maps to share with all. :D It is sad when you make a map, and you can't play it most of people. :(

Re: 50 Missions VS Bots. Time record

{{DHK}}WarLord
u suck........ i dont play shc these days , i havent play online for 2 weeks :(.
But i play mine ps3 :p

Re: 50 Missions VS Bots. Time record

~SW~ EaglePrince
No, you are stupid!
I will not answer to any of your question because:
   1) you're a stupid spoiled kid
   2) if you are not a stupid kid, than you are surely retarded
   3) you can't write a simple sentence...

But maybe if you make it to write something clever, but I don't believe you can do that...

PS: I don't care do you play SH:C or not! Great, one retard less online online!

cool u suck. calling person a kid lol , then ur teenager and still sitting on pc all the night eh ??????????
u wont answer because u have no answer.

Re: 50 Missions VS Bots. Time record

~SW~ EaglePrince
I was trying to figure out, why is a lot of people here talking to each other with no respect. You should try this, cause only that way GR can become a better stuff! And after some thinking and talking about this problem with some other people, I just came to this conclusion - you must be a kid when you are acting like this, you haven't learn yet how to act! You are insulting a person in your first sentence. Instead of saying "hi", you said "hey, your clan suck" for example, what you said to me. That is not the way! If you are older then 20 years, you should be really shamed, cause you are acting like you are way younger!

Now about my ages: you have already visited my website, there you can see my ages!

And about sitting on PC all night long: have you heard something about different time zones!?  And when I post something, I set it to receive an email notification when somebody posts a reply! I check my email often, but not because of some fucking forums - I have smarter thing than that, to check my mailbox for!

Oh, yeah, and try to make one sentence without this "suck"... Or your brains system requirements are to low for a task like that!?

Re: 50 Missions VS Bots. Time record

{{DHK}}WarLord
i havent seen ur site yet because u suck.
12