2009 - 2012 SHC Timeline

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Since Riva brought up the question of a timeline of best players from 2009 - 2012, I decided we could start it.

Because I played from early 2009 - mid 2011 and was the best during those years, we can start the timeline from mid 2011 - now.

So, who were the top players from June 2011 - October 2012?

It'll be something like this:

March 2009 - June 2011: {{DHK}}HolyLord
How he lost his title: Went inactive.

June 2011 -  ???:  ???
How he lost his title: ???

??? -  ???:  ???
How he lost his title: ???
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: 2009 - 2012 SHC Timeline

-Rivaz-
You were not here even in the early 2011. You didnt play a single game since your unfinished tournament. And The timeline should start from that time. Should be like this

January 2011 - April 2011: Xcon Geralt
How he lost his title: Overtaken by Wrw Savo

April 2011 - August 2011: Wrw Savo
How he lost his title: Went Inactive, Adrupt Stop.

August 2011 - December 2012: Fu Erec
How he lost his title: Overtaken by Xcon Maly

January 2012 - Late 2012: Xcon Maly
How he lost his title: Overtaken by yours truly

Late 2012: Wrw Rivaz
How he is loosing his title: Not playing
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: 2009 - 2012 SHC Timeline

MAX POWER
you're always making  hall of fame for pakistan - boring.

Re: 2009 - 2012 SHC Timeline

-Rivaz-
No I dont always do that. I never try to do that instead I try to avoid it but its about the timeline and it really goes like this Well according to me it goes like it rest you may concern to other players on gr.
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: 2009 - 2012 SHC Timeline

{{DHK}}HolyLord
I played dozens of games in Early-Mid 2011.  My unfinished 1v1 tournament was in January 2011.

I defeated Geralt twice in a row there with ease (more than double his kills on both games).

January 19th, 2011:
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/116/hlownedgeralt1.png
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8462/hlownedgeralt.png

I defeated Savo easily in 3v1 on April 21st, 2011:
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1194/3v1sav.png

The next day I played 2v1 against Ares and Geralt, on April 22nd, 2011:
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4876/hlvsaresgeralt.png

I don't know what made you think I

-Rivaz- wrote
didnt play a single game since your unfinished tournament.
but you're embarassing yourself for saying it.

And Unframed is right, you just want to give Pakistan some chance to be in the best list, just like the paki holyking who calls himself the "god of crusader" when nobody ever heard about him.  As far as I know, you and Savo were never a threat to the top players.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: 2009 - 2012 SHC Timeline

Erec
These wins don't prove you to be better. I can easily as well invite 3 top experts to sh1 maps or grass mapss and beat them in 3v1 also, but it does not mean im better than them. That is only 1/20th of Shc right there. You only get to call yourself better when you are more all rounded and far grreater talented in numerous aspects of the game.
And a good player does not need screenshots to prove his worth, a good player will join any room and play any map and rules lol. A good player will, regardless of his insecurities, join that room and give it to his opponent in the ass.

Re: 2009 - 2012 SHC Timeline

-Rivaz-
I said that because I didnt see you in any lol. And No Hell no I Dont try to promote pak I never did it before and I wont do it. I just wrote what I thought would be appropiate I never tried to put myself in any list as I know I can own anyone, anytime I want so I would not try to care for any lists and as for your games are concerned you may have beaten them but you havent seen geralt play at his best, savo at his peak and probably erec at his best they were pretty epic Maybe the best players in the last 3 years of stronghold crusader. If you even change the timeline to something you say I wont agree to it but I won't try to get your attention by making topics or even posts about who should be there as I said I just wrote what I felt it should be like the rest is totally upto you and the shc community.

Yes, I totally agree with you erec. I regret it but yes I do.
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: 2009 - 2012 SHC Timeline

{{DHK}}HolyLord
A good player can play any map and rules well, and would never lose 3v1.   Especially not twice.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: 2009 - 2012 SHC Timeline

Erec
but most of these players don't play all rules so ...lol

Re: 2009 - 2012 SHC Timeline

Ninya
you beat experts 3v1 on grass maps? pity you lost vs me who played it for like the second time...rofl

Re: 2009 - 2012 SHC Timeline

Erec
ninya, you have no chance vs me if i played seriously and made shields. In 99.9% of my games I don't even make shields and end up lasting for 30 minutes, I'd like to see you do that. I will start making shields and see if you can get anywhere lol.

Re: 2009 - 2012 SHC Timeline

Ninya
this is a shitty excuse

Re: 2009 - 2012 SHC Timeline

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Not sure if you're talking to me Ninya...?  Because I'm pretty sure we've never played together.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: 2009 - 2012 SHC Timeline

Ninya
no i mean erec...dont know where you get the connection to you lol
but yeah we should play one time

Re: 2009 - 2012 SHC Timeline

Ninya
ah and erec....you didnt exactly last 30 min, even when you played "seriously"
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/515/erec4.png/
muahahahaha

Re: 2009 - 2012 SHC Timeline

{{DHK}}HolyLord