1 vs 1 official Tournament

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
The Best of Crusader will be holding a 1 vs 1 tournament in the near future.   Get ready, start training, and prepare for some of the greatest matchups you've ever seen.    As an incentive;  {{DHK}}HolyLord and {{DHK}}bartholo~ will both be joining this tournament.  We hope to see you there, and we hope that our final games are worth it.   Can you defeat The Best In Game?   Prove yourself against the top experts!

Announcements about the tournament will be posted soon!

Announcements will be on the home page: www.bestofcrusader.weebly.com

- HL
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: 1 vs 1 official Tournament

Lusenrad
I won last 2 events but don't worry guys, I'm not going to participate on it. I want another one to win this time. gg all

http://shceventxs.webs.com/augsep1vs1event.htm

http://inostraceviaevents.weebly.com/2010-october-event.html

Re: 1 vs 1 official Tournament

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
I didn't expect you to join, since I'm joining this time.

Besides, those were not Official Tournaments.

Because I wasn't in them.   :)
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: 1 vs 1 official Tournament

{{DHK}}HolyLord
You seem to be happy about winning 2 unnofficial events.

What a joke.

Even after winning 15 Official GameSpy Arcade tournaments, with prizes, I still joined, just to own people like you.

When you get 15 Official tournament wins or more, I might give you a chance to play me.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: 1 vs 1 official Tournament

Dagepyn Kazmi
HolyLord and Lusenrad...

Who's the winner?

Re: 1 vs 1 official Tournament

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Well seeing as Dingo can beat Lusenrad... and Dracula beat Lusenrad too...

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2320/lusenradsucks.png

.... Lusenrad can't even beat me 2v1....
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: 1 vs 1 official Tournament

Lusenrad
Well well, what can I see here? holylord is mad about my post? cool :)

Holylord wrote:

When you get 15 Official tournament wins or more, I might give you a chance to play me.

However, holylord challenged me 1 vs 1 last night. I made room and told him: "ok come" but he wanted to play in his room only. Why should "the best player of SHC" be worried about joining the room of a player that started to play online 1 year and 6 months ago, even with a watcher? Is he scared about my rules? I don't think so because according to his words: "You are nothing comparing with me, I play any map, any rules and I'm still the best"
He said that he won't join my room because I can cheat. Good point but easy to solve, I switched host to watcher. However, he didnt join the room.

So, Why Holylord was insiting to be host? Think about it...

Re: 1 vs 1 official Tournament

{{DHK}}Arm@
I think u both cheat

Re: 1 vs 1 official Tournament

{{DHK}}HolyLord
I insisted on hosting because I was gonna wait for you to join my room, then kick you and block you and laugh my ass off.

duh,  like you said "Why should the best player of SHC be worried about joining the room of a player that started to play online 1 year and 6 months ago" ?     I'm not even concerned with playing you 1v1.  lmao    I'm up for 3 experts vs me though, I like challenges.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: 1 vs 1 official Tournament

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
This is story:HL THINK HE IS GOD LOL,he blocking all....u dont understand to rescpet rappers nooob? THIS IS WEST COAST,LISTEN TO ME BRO!!  "I am not afraid"

Re: 1 vs 1 official Tournament

Dingo
Holylord, you do not have the authority to host an official tournament, sorry. You're just a self proclaimed legend.

Re: 1 vs 1 official Tournament

Lusenrad
I was expecting some smarter answer from "the best player of SHC". But now I see that he is just a person with an average IQ. Therefore, he cannot be the best player of SHC. Maybe the best cheater of SHC. lmfao So pathetic.

And to the rest of the community who are struggling to beat HL: If you want to win dont let him host. When I was in DHK as "Slayer", HolyLord had a cheat program called Tsearch that lets him add gold, weapons ect undetected. He showed me how to use it and gave me the codes to edit gold and weapons. Editing gold was too noticeable, so HolyLord made armouries to add weapons so people could not detect it. Only problem was you have to host to be able to run it and thats why he insists on hosting and makes armouries in game. I left DHK in disgust at his cheating actions and his clan was known as "cheaters in game".
POST:  ((X2X))Shazzabog.

Yes Shazzabog, I beleive you. I have no doubt now.

Re: 1 vs 1 official Tournament

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
this is true.

Re: 1 vs 1 official Tournament

Lusenard
Yeah, it's also true that I cheated vs Ninya as well hehehehehe. MWAAHAHHAH YOU CANNOT STOP ME NOOBS,

Re: 1 vs 1 official Tournament

Ninya
what gives you the power to make an "official tournament" and other players can only make "unofficial tournaments" ? are you from firefly or sth?

Re: 1 vs 1 official Tournament

Lusenrad
LOL How many dumb people exist in gamer ranger?? Man, if you are going to fake something at least do it well.
TAKE A LOOK TO YOUR PATHETIC AND NOOB POST. PEOPLE CAN KNOW I DIDN'T POST THAT SHIT.
MY NICKNAME IS LUSENRAD NOT LUSENARD YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF DUMBASS SHIT.

Re: 1 vs 1 official Tournament

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
That event organized by Clamber who was aka(and old DHK member).I beat Ares on event on rules 2k 0 pt empty map,and stupid boy Clamber DQ me,cuz he told me Tbag played on my acc loool,anyway if tbag killed him then tbag is better then ares and df is better then x con :)

Re: 1 vs 1 official Tournament

Geralt z Rivii
i see that ur IQ isnt very high
"Nobody is perfect, I am Nobody"

"Gówno i kapusta zawsze idą w parze.Jedno napędza drugie.Perpetuum mobile."

SI VIS PACEM,PARA BELLUM

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

Re: 1 vs 1 official Tournament

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
I see that u are gowno.

Re: 1 vs 1 official Tournament

MAX POWER
dont show your cool russian xD  potomu sto ti budies pajdiot naxui ti suka jobana, menia vapsie zajibal stusat6 u tebia  ti durak.
12